The 70L Black Hole® wheeled duffel is perfect for gear-intensive weekends or multi-week travel. We have travelled extensively with this bag and it is a family fav.
Patagonia Black Hole Wheeled Duffel Bag 70L
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- The large U-shaped zipper opens the top of the Black Hole® Wheeled Duffel like a book to provide quick-and-easy access to the main compartment; a zippered side pocket and mesh stash pockets inside the lid keep the day’s small essentials close at hand
- The tough, reinforced haul handles withstand the wear and tear of over-zealous baggage handlers
- Built with a stout wheel-set for smooth, comfortable travel
- Internal compression straps stabilize and cinch down your gear
- Sturdy frame sheet and slider-reinforced base protects duffel contents and keeps bag standing upright
3550 g (7 lbs 13.2 oz)
27.5" x 14" x 11.8"
66L (4028 cu in)