This is a big bag and perfect for any traveling family. When the kids were younger we could fit all our stuff for a month's trip in one of these. A highly weather-resistant gear hauler with burly wheels and a telescoping handle. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
Patagonia Black Hole Wheeled Duffel Bag 100L
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather- and abrasion-resistant; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- The large U-shaped zipper opens the top of the Black Hole® Wheeled Duffel like a book to provide quick-and-easy access to the main compartment; a zippered side pocket and mesh stash pockets inside the lid keep the day’s small essentials close at hand
- The tough, reinforced haul handles withstand the wear and tear of over-zealous baggage handlers
- Built with a stout wheel-set for smooth, comfortable travel
- Internal compression straps stabilize and cinch down your gear
4220 g (9 lbs 4.9 oz)
32.6" x 16" x 13.7"
97L (5919 cu in)